Friday, May 18, 2012

Simon Helder returns!


This was waiting for me in my in-box this morning:

Dear Matthew,
We thought you might be interested in the feature film we are about to shoot, called 'Sherlock Holmes vs Frankenstein'. The cast includes Hammer veteran Shane Briant, as well as real-life baron Clement von Franckenstein.
Synopsis:
1898. Sherlock Holmes and Doctor Watson travel to Germany to investigate a strange case in the village of Darmstadt.
Who is the mysterious scientist who digs up corpses and steals their limbs? Could these events be related to the nearby presence of Castle Frankenstein, whose name is closely associated to Mary Shelley's horror novel? Everyone is a suspect...
Best wishes,
Gautier CAZENAVE
Marteau Films Production


And yes, it would seem that Briant really is reprising his old Monster From Hell role!
Follow the link here to find out more.

3 comments:

Holger Haase said...

Oh wow!!!

BrandonG said...

Sounds interesting!

Drew Grimm Van Ess said...

I'm going to have to check this out!

I'm loving your page, keep up the good work! I'm now following you.

Swing by my page
http://grimmreviewz.blogspot.com/