Monday, May 5, 2008

Crikey!

When I last visited the Forbidden Planet store in Dublin I purchased a comic of Crikey! #3. I had previously heard about it when it was mentioned in the Paperback Fanatic, one of my current favourite magazines, dedicated to pulp fiction paperbacks. What intrigued me most about that issue of Crikey! was a six page interview with Desmond Skinn, editor of the classic comic/magazine series House (later: Halls) of Horror. Other articles are dedicated to Don Lawrence, Adam Eterno, Fireball XL5 and much more. Well worth checking out if you ask me!

It appears that this month already sees the release of Issue #5. Looks like I am a wee bit behind with my current purchase. Read more about how best to purchase the magazine or its back issues through its official web site.

1 comment:

Rogue Spy 007 said...

That looks like a really cool magazine.