Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Beyond the Rave

Adrian Smith's report from the filming of Hammer's new film, Beyond the Rave, can be found on the Cinema Retro web site. He worked on the set as an extra and also adds some additional info about the movie: Ingrid Pitt will have a small role in it and it's intended to be released not in cinemas or DVDs, but as mobile phone or Internet downloads. Not too sure how I feel about it, but I will keep an open mind and reserve my judgement until I have seen the final film (or should I say download).

2 comments:

Rogue Spy 007 said...

I'm not thrilled about the way they are planning to release it. That doesn't make much sense. Oh well. Maybe it will as time goes on.

nob ed said...

I heard it will get a limited cinema release at the end of november.